Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to the Future 1985 Eng (DVDRip) Torrent Download

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 4


Seeds 114 Seeds Peers 96 Peers

Back to the Future Part II torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 1989
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson


Download torrent


Description:
After visiting 2015, Marty McFLY must repeat his visit to 1955 and 1985 to prevent disastrous changes ... Without interfering with his first trip.
Review:
As a big fan of BTTF, I must admit that this is the best BTTF flick, ever. It has all the features to satisfy all audiences of all ages. I personally like the 50's stuff, but I'm also a big fan of the 80s (in the film), and the future is just ridiculous. Of course ... It is almost two decades since this movie came out, and now we know the future, which is shown in Figure 2 BTTF is a bit ridiculous, but hey ... Remember Total Recall? Now, it is the future that will never see the light of day, but at least two BTTF future amusing.I've seen this movie over a dozen times, and I tried to find things that I meet, the film errors, etc. (yes. I I have. Abdominal ..), but the thing is, I know that there is an error (for example, reflections on the windows), but this movie is to keep your mind away enchanted with great history and great moments. Of course, Spielberg was never intended to have more ingredients, the latter (50), the present and the future. But nearly 20 years later ... it is also a (another) great movie to see what the '80s were all about. (Another great moment for people of my age, born in the late 70s), I would recommend this movie to anyone, but beware BTTF (the first film) first, so that you can watch part 2 or 3 without him looking right order. Enjoy! (I recommend the trilogy box, you can buy it anywhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment