Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Descendants 2011 English DVDRip.x264 Torrent Download

The Descendants (2011)

Good rate 12 Bad rate 2


Seeds 140 Seeds Peers 84 Peers

The Descendants torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller


Download torrent


Description:
Land baron tries to reconnect with his two daughters after the wife seriously injured in a boating accident.
Review:
This is a great movie, no doubt about it. However, given the combination of Golden Globe, Oscar buzz and positive reviews on IMDb, expected more.The history and premise of the film is perfect. In fact, the phrase struck me strongly: trying to reconnect with his daughters. This is exactly the kind of movie I like. Instantly, I realized that this was a film about character development and human connection, typically the kind of film with the highest potential. Unfortunately, it was more than decent, but nothing special. It was as if the film has accumulated a lot of potential, but could not release it at a given time during the movie. The whole film, for me, I was too introduction. Not necessarily the plot, because the plot does not change, but the general feeling is that the film before the event was bigger and more spectacular than ever happened.Its not easy to explain my feelings about the film, because the fault was not necessarily specific or technical. But he did stop and distracted around my vision somewhat. I felt there was more to explore, both Clooney character and the character of their daughters. Also, I think that this element only performance impact Clooney. His performance was good, no doubt, but again, because I felt like there was more to explore, of course, I felt like his performance could ê , be so, was added to Given the Oscar buzz this film, you should compare with other films of the same type (but not necessarily better.). And unfortunately, I did not feel like there was a sufficient connection between the characters ... despite the creation of the possibility to achieve this regard, not act in my opinion. Unfortunately, I must say that there were more developed movies.In summary restoring the connection, it is a beautiful film, but it lacks some important features which hinders the visual experience a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment