Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 English DVDRip XViD Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 0


Seeds 106 Seeds Peers 82 Peers

The Avengers torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson


Download torrent


Description:
Nick Fury S.H.I.E.L.D. consists of a team of superhumans to save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
I have to tell anyone who will listen that this is one of the best adventure movies I've ever seen. Which is almost impossible to convey how I'm pumped now that I've seen. I deliberately avoid hyping the film, because when expectations are too high, nothing seems to be able to reach them. I usually avoid the hype train when possible. That said, I was raised to see this movie, and is fully on board the hype train. It could not be helped. So, I'm definitely open intense disappointment that the movie was not good. Im so happy to report otherwise happened.The only word I can think of to describe this movie is awesome. Amazing work and everything I had hoped for and more. Exceptional entertainment for the uninitiated, but it has everything you could want to make sure fanboy. It's every little nuance of what fanboy who wants to see. One of the many things that I like the apartment of tensions and conflicts that arise between team members. Not a nice two-dimensional team that band together to fight crime ho ho ho. Most do not like each other and there is so much grip texture play. Which is great because so many of these characters are larger than life. They have a big ego and weapons arent used to work with others or play by the rules. Stark, Thor and banners are all working the other side of the fence so to speak. Then there's widow, Hawkeye and Captain America used to following orders and playing in the command structure. They are all thrown together in a nice way, and best of all, reliable. Again, more than I ever dreamed possible.The whole cast really delivered. Need more than just actors or stunt doubles action play all the parts. Pathos is there, but so is the right time and performance. Look, I lost Ed Norton from anyone on the hype train I'm talking about, but I'm happy to say that Mark Ruffalo me convinced. I hope hes key for the long term, because we do not change. Three is the lucky number banners of the film. Every other actor in Avnegers to've never seen before is even better than its previous incarnation (each individual) except options RdJ as Stark. Hes great, but it is difficult to take on the character of the original Iron Man in the ensemble film. I also discovered that I'm completely crazy attracts Scarlett Johansson. I think it's an amazing character widow, but they certainly find that increasing colored glasses. Character arcs that run there course in this film will surprise a lot of the general public expect anything more than a popcorn kind scarfdown.I Transformers honestly do not want to give any movie in this study because this is a film that demands that every event will be enjoyed. Do yourself a favor and stay intact. Its how I saw the movie (apart from what the trailer shows) and even clear you're reading this review, read no one else with any kind of spoilers though. Experience the grandeur for yourself. Avengers as a film and as a team on the screen is an unstoppable force. Im just saying, Hulk and Thor AWESOME combination of the same, and leave it at that. This film defines a MUST SEE.


No comments:

Post a Comment