Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 English.BDRip.AC3 Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 0


Seeds 131 Seeds Peers 93 Peers

Rise of the Guardians torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher


Download torrent


Description:
When the evil spirit Pitch launches an attack on Earth, Immortal Guardians protect the innocence of children worldwide.
Review:
Macho I'm a 24-year-old man, but I love animated films. My wife and I went and saw this movie on Christmas night, and hands down the best film of all time. Wonderment, was full of surprises and magic.I teared at least four times a movie. Feel like a kid again, that he did not believe me. Gasping, and I laugh at the 3-year-old girl was sitting three seats and is able to do any of this film, I found pieces of the same worth. All times.I best holiday film, and the film's wife :) I found it moving and evoked emotions of the holidays and I had not felt since I was a kid. This is a children's film seems simple, but it is not much more than what you really get the feel of the characters themselves. :) You and your family will enjoy the film as much as I hope we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment