Monday, June 10, 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 English DVDRip Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 13 Bad rate 4


Seeds 133 Seeds Peers 86 Peers

The Incredible Hulk torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth


Download torrent


Description:
Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to a gamma ray experiment gone wrong, transforms into a huge green Hulk skin when his heart rate is very high. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to be evil version of the original.
Review:
For those who only know the comic book original Hulk TV series Hulk, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk, you should know that the new version mix origins.Vithout spoil him =, one of the major ingredients in the new Hulk series coming from Marvel that is an alternate universe. There are many differences in the ultimate universe. In this version, did not get his gamma radiation Banner from exposure during experimental bomb. I will not spoil it, but you can go to vvv.marvel.com and look under the ultimate, if you want to get the point. I can not really say that this version includes a little of everything, so no matter what your knowledge of the Hulk character, Theresa equality everithing.Personalli votes-ins, I felt that well thought out resume. It allows you to connect any future also not limited to one version of the Hulk. This will allow movie makers Marvel future the ability to choose from a variety of aspects of other universes, re-telling and intervals put everything together please.This well cast. Total product when I can forget that not only like certain actor, and I really appreciate the full play, to something to smile about. I wanted to mention that I do not care, because all you will do spark debate.Stori useless - complex and intelligent, quick, yet profound explanations of complicated, but that is taken Sounds simple to non-geeks. Many references to real comics, alternative comics and TV shows, all in Sneak Peek seems to be happy. Vas.CGI sure I have. Nila know why some are nit-pick, but you can not please everyone I guess. Action is significantly a lot more! If you've ever read any of my comments, you'll know that im a true lover of the total entertainment. While I have my favorites, I can not base reviews on one actor, writer, director, production company, genre, or anything else. So while I can not comment, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment