Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Dictator 2012 English.DVDScr.x264 Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 19 Bad rate 1


Seeds 122 Seeds Peers 89 Peers

The Dictator torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris


Download torrent


Description:
Heroic story of a dictator who risks his life to ensure that democracy would come to the country he so love oppressed.
Review:
I know I generally avoid movies are clear, and it is just my cup of tea, crude humor. So right off the bat, I was expecting this movie to be absolutely terrible ... The choice of low expectations, if you do not know, but I really liked this movie. To enjoy this film, however, is a bit more of the film, including racist and crude humor, considering the large sum of three separate yourself I have to do. However, the dictator of satire, making fun of a movie in the real world, you have to be there if the common people of racist ideas and stereotypes on a daily basis (laughing) that known. Yes, it is strange scenes outdoors, but in general, I have this issue and it was fun. Put Victoria on a night and you have a good laugh. See it.


No comments:

Post a Comment