Friday, July 26, 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 English (DVDRip) x264 Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 2


Seeds 139 Seeds Peers 68 Peers

The Bourne Ultimatum torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez


Download torrent


Description:
Jason Bourne dodges a ruthless CIA official and his agents from a new assassination program while searching for the origins of his life as a trained killer.
Review:
I'm not easy to order star in ten degrees. The film really has to impress, and Bourne went much further than that. In addition, this trilogy has come together so well, and I think one of the biggest movie trilogies of our time. Although all three films can be different from the Ludlum novels, they still stand as a powerful landmark achievement in film. The Bourne Ultimatum made me cry that the series was complete, but I could not even try to stop hours.From smiled when the opening title appeared I knew we were going to walk. Paul Greengrass has done it again. Although I like the previous Bourne movies came again: the action, the dialogue, and of course the shaky camera. But for me, this was never a problem. I think it adds suspense.I seen this movie several times before it was released on DVD, just because he's a genius. It is quite satisfactory conclusion, and should stand the test of time as a fantasy film, and all in all, an unforgettable trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment