Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Week with Marilyn 2011 English BluRay 480p Torrent Download

My Week with Marilyn (2011)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 3


Seeds 127 Seeds Peers 90 Peers

My Week with Marilyn torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Biography, Drama
Director: Simon Curtis
Starring: Michelle Williams, Eddie Redmayne, Julia Ormond


Download torrent


Description:
Colin Clark, an employee of Sir Laurence Oliviers, documents the tense interaction between Olivier and Marilyn Monroe during production of The Prince and the Showgirl.
Review:
I attended an advance screening of My Week With Marilyn, and to my surprise, I was absolutely blown away. In the beginning, I was very reluctant to accept Michelle Williams Marilyn, one of the most beautiful and glamorous women of all time, but it was incredible - bright, ME me. She assumed the role perfectly, and turned Ms. Monroe into a layered complex character, rather than sex kitten caricature we are all so used to seeing. Michelle managed to show us the real Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment