Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Croods 2013 (English) DVDR.Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Croods (2013)

Good rate 12 Bad rate 2


Seeds 109 Seeds Peers 60 Peers

The Croods torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds


Download torrent


Description:
After the cave he destroyed caveman has a family walk through a familiar fantasy world with the help of a child of the invention.
Review:
I saw this film publication this afternoon. It was a very enjoyable film for the whole family. My husband and I sat and laughed often completely fascinated by history and graphics. Meanwhile, my daughter and my 7-year-old grandson was sitting with us, and also laughed through most of the movie. It has something for people of all ages to enjoy. It was touching, and at times, it totally pulls on your heartstrings as well. The characters were engaging, and the type you find yourself rooting for the passage of time, and the animals that interact with people, often stole the show! I know some critics have problemówz some of the fantastic creatures that are visible and I can not agree with the extraordinary things that crood can do physically. I knew I'd be in this movie, the movie was fiction, though, and so I was able to stop my expectations to reality and go on a trip to Dreamworks wanted me. I really enjoyed it and took it as it was in the movie - a light comedy about a family being transformed, and how to cope with these changes. I really recommend it as a great movie to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment