Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Raven 2012 English DVDScr (720p) Torrent Download

The Raven (2012)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 0


Seeds 133 Seeds Peers 75 Peers

The Raven torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Director: James McTeigue
Starring: John Cusack, Luke Evans, Alice Eve


Download torrent


Description:
When a madman begins to gruesome murders inspired by Edgar Allan Poes works, a young Baltimore detective joins forces with Poe to stop him from making a true story.
Review:
I'm a big fan of film in general, whodunnit, and I was eager to see what was in store as the crow flies. I went on the assumption that it would be just like any other movie killer Jack Ripper/19th century, and could be expected. I was right in my assessment, but despite the cliché of Crow was a brilliant film, mainly because of the following?:


No comments:

Post a Comment