Friday, August 9, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 English [DVDScr] Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 3


Seeds 142 Seeds Peers 64 Peers

The Guilt Trip torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado


Download torrent


Description:
As the inventor Andy Brewster is going to launch a road trip of life, a quick stop at his home moms to return to the track, to my surprise a cross-country trip together.
Review:
These days, people want to vulgar in his comedy. It is obvious by how well the movie box office Appatow Gori. Now, Im not saying that I do not like vulgar comedy. In fact, Superbad is one of my favorite movies.I just do not understand why movies like The Guilt Trip get a negative reaction from the audience and critics. Of course, this is not a cinematic masterpiece, but this is also not 40, and it was to get a better response than The Guilt Trip is.Although I did not laugh out loud throughout the left, through the genes, what film I think about my relationship with mother my own. I had a great time with The Guilt Trip and recommend it to all those who are tired of the current standard for comedy.Funny, real, and honest. 7/10 - Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment