Monday, August 12, 2013

The Change-Up 2011 (English) BDRip (XViD) Torrent Download

The Change-Up (2011)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 5


Seeds 138 Seeds Peers 72 Peers

The Change-Up torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy
Director: David Dobkin
Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Jason Bateman, Leslie Mann


Download torrent


Description:
Dave married man with two kids and a loving wife, and Mitch one person who is at the peak of their sexual life. One fateful night, Mitch and Dave are peeing in a fountain when lightning strikes and they switch bodies.
Review:
Of all the reviews I read it seems that no one enjoys a good R rated comedy more. What happened to the days when everyone kept it simple. This movie made me laugh a lot from beginning to end. There was a heavy language in this film much BUT! it was very well done. So many funny parts in the film. I did not find myself bored at any point in the film. I saw this movie expecting to enjoy myself and laugh until my sides hurt, and it was just that. One of the better R rating profane comedies I've seen in recent years. So many comedies have stumbled rated PG-13 in recent years, and many of them were just dull.If enjoy adult humor, this is the movie you want. This movie is not for children lol.If you do not enjoy adult humor, why are you here? Do not judge, or even the FF to go back and look for Smurfs or whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment