Friday, June 21, 2013

Thats My Boy 2012 English BDRip.480p Torrent Download

Thats My Boy (2012)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 0


Seeds 113 Seeds Peers 63 Peers

Thats My Boy torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Sean Anders
Starring: Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Leighton Meester


Download torrent


Description:
While in his teens, Donny is the father of a son, Todd, and raised him as a single parent to Todd's 18 birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd's world comes crashing down when Donny dolls before Todd's wedding.
Review:
Reviews for the movie is awesome and I began to think negatively all ready. To be fair, Adam Sandler can act pretty immature and stupid the whole picture, but lighten up folks. This is off-the-rails type comedy. Thus, its R-rated reasons, and there are a lot of cursing for no reason, but I laughed hard and often. I really was doing homework while watching and drooled a little on my textbooks from laughing so hard. the point of the film is not stop.I would not recommend seeing this movie with your parents. Maybe not worth $ 9 in the movies either, but if you are bored at home or want to rent a movie with some friends, definitely check this movie out! Funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment