Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What Richard Did 2012 Eng DVD-R 480p Torrent Download

What Richard Did (2012)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 2


Seeds 126 Seeds Peers 93 Peers

What Richard Did torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama
Director: Lenny Abrahamson
Starring: Jack Reynor, Roisin Murphy, Sam Keeley


Download torrent


Description:
What is Richard Richard Karlsen, golden boy athlete and undisputed alpha male of the group of privileged teenagers South Dublin during the summer from the end of school and ... See complete list?
Review:
I almost enjoyed the movie, but the dialogue was poor and left the film wanting.To be honest, what some half-decent acting from the young cast film ticking along nicely captured my interest is in determining throughout.The seems more like the type of Film in Ireland grow up alone at the time of the Celtic tiger.I sure that this film won awards, but it was a decent watch all same.So only have a few complaints I have to say my main gripe with the film is how annoying it aloud leading actors was.This was a bit excessive, but it felt as if every other word that came out of his mouth was like really started grating on me.I really dont think it would be adopted a lot more than he wanted to know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment