Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 English [BDRip].480p Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 3


Seeds 110 Seeds Peers 75 Peers

Rise of the Guardians torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher


Download torrent


Description:
When the evil spirit pitch an attack on earth starts, the Immortal Guardians working together to protect the innocence of children around the world.
Review:
I am 24 years old enough macho man, but I love to watch movies. Me and my wife went and saw this movie on a date night and hands down the best Christmas movie of all time. It was full of wonder, amazement and magic.I teared up at least 4 different times during the film. It made me feel young again made me think. I found myself gasping and laughing at the same parts and 3-year-old girl was sitting three seats away, and any movie that can do that is worth seeing. The best holiday movie of all times.I am a woman :) and I found the movie to be equally impressive and evoked feelings of Christmas and that I hadnt felt when I was a child. This may seem like a simple kids movie, but it is so much more than that, if you allow actually find the characters. :) I hope you and your family enjoy the film as much as we did!


No comments:

Post a Comment