Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 English.DVD.x264 Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 19 Bad rate 5


Seeds 121 Seeds Peers 58 Peers

The Avengers torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson


Download torrent


Description:
Nick Fury S.H.I.E.L.D. consists of a team of super-humans to save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
I have to tell anyone who will listen that this is one of the best adventure movies I've ever seen. Which is almost impossible to convey just how pumped now that I've seen. I deliberately avoid hyping myself in the movie, because the expectations are too high, there's nothing like entering them. I usually avoid the hype train when possible. That said, I was raised to see this film, and is fully on board the hype train. It couldnt be helped. So, I'm definitely open to intense disappointment this movie was not good. Im so happy to tell you, by the way happened.The the only word I can think of to describe this movie is awesome. Amazing work, and all I had hoped for and more. Exceptional entertainment uninitiated, but it's all fanboy could want to be sure. It's every little nuance of what a fanboy who wants to see. One of the many things I like is full of tension and conflicts that arise between team members. There is a beautiful two-dimensional team band together to fight crime, ho ho ho. Most dont each other and there is so much grip texture play. Which is good, because so many of these characters are larger than life. They have egos and big guns arent used to working with others or play by the rules. Stark, Thor, and banners are all working on the other side of the fence, so to speak. Then theres Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America, the following orders and playing in the chain of command. They are all thrown together in a beautiful way, and best of all, dependable. Again, more than you ever dreamed possible.The whole cast really delivered. You need more than just actors or stunt doubles efforts to play these parts. Pathos there, but so is the right time and performance. Look, I've lost Ed Norton one of the hype train, I'm talking about, but Im happy to say that Mark Ruffalo won me over. I hope hes locked up long term, because we do not have to change. Three is the lucky number of banners movie. Every other player in Avnegers that we have never seen before is even better than the previous incarnation (each) except for the opportunity to RDJ as Stark. Hes great, but difficult for her to take the character of the original Iron Man in the ensemble film. I am also fully disclose that I'm insanely attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I think he is an amazing character widow, but Im sure to evaluate the addition of colored glasses. Character arcs that go there, of course, this film will surprise a lot of general audiences expect anything other than a kind of popcorn scarfdown.I Transformers honestly do not want to give anything movie in this study, as this is one movie that requires each event to be enjoyed. Do yourself a favor and stay unspoiled. As I saw the film (in addition to what the trailer looks) and even clear you're reading this review, no one else can read any spoilers though. Experience the splendor of your own. The Avengers as a movie screen, and the team is an unstoppable force. Im just going to say, the Hulk and Thor awesome combination of the same, and leave it at that. This film is defined as a must-see.


No comments:

Post a Comment