Saturday, May 25, 2013

E.T the Extra-Terrestrial 1982 [English] PDVD AC3 Torrent Download

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 2


Seeds 137 Seeds Peers 62 Peers

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 1982
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family
Director: Steven Spielberg
Starring: Dee Wallace, Henry Thomas, Peter Coyote


Download torrent


Description:
A meek and alienated little boy finds an alien failed. He must find the courage to defy the authorities to help the alien return to its home planet.
Review:
Today, when I was alone in my home, I watched the DVD, trying to figure out which movie I should see the entertainment. Thus ET and hadnt seen almost 3-4 years ago. I can see the movie because I was 4 years old, so I wonder if I'd still enjoy it when im an adult. As I watched the movie, I was busy nostalgia passes me, I remember when I was a kid with my family. The film does not seem childish to me, I have a lot of fun, as I used to when I was a kid. This movie has not aged at all since 30 years ago. This film is truly timeless film, and will always be remembered. This is one of the best Steven Spielberg movies. (And it's not easy), the timeless classic 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment